Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not sure what to do now...

I think I might have Endometriosis (if you don't know, I don't feel like explaining it on here). My mom has it, and her mom has it, and I've been having some symptoms.

So I guess I'm supposed to go to the doctor now. If only I could find the time to go to the doctor. Between work, and taking care of the boys, and getting Tim to work on time, it's so hard to have a life!

But, I am looking forward to this weekend. We are all going to Busch Gardens! With my job, I get in free. So we are going to have a fun family day (and it will be Caiden's first trip to Busch Gardens).

1 comment:

Jess said...

Oh, honey, I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for you. If you need someone to complain to, I'm here to listen. I know you've been there for me when I haven't been in the best health!


(I do know what it is.)